facebook can get you a threesome
sorry for the continuing expressions of love for facebook...

but this is absolutely amazing. I joined the group at 99,660 members and watched it tick over 100,000 in a matter of seconds. And made Zhi drop everything he was doing to come over and watch it with me.
Now because I'm a member of the group I get to vote on who the other girl besides his girlfriend is that will be in the threesome. It's like, Reality Facebook.

but this is absolutely amazing. I joined the group at 99,660 members and watched it tick over 100,000 in a matter of seconds. And made Zhi drop everything he was doing to come over and watch it with me.
Now because I'm a member of the group I get to vote on who the other girl besides his girlfriend is that will be in the threesome. It's like, Reality Facebook.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home