Friday, August 18, 2006

cali

I just put up some stories from the road trip and bali on my blog, mistertwo.blogspot.com, if you want to take a peek. some of you probably heard most of them already, and all (but one) of the pictures are from jenna's facebook albums...but, you know, something about the sum of the parts, n'at. (ps fraggle can you add a link to my blog in figma cau's sidebar for me?)

google is pretty cool, i guess. my average daily Naked Juice consumption is 2.4. I got to play some pickup ultimate today, and it was decent quality pickup...and probably the first extended period I spent with strangers not feeling vaguely awkward. It's great to have Jasper and Zhi here though. Also I discovered that my friend from acting class, Steve, who is going to UC Berkeley now, lives in the same apartment complex that I do. So that's alright. We're all going to get smashed and watch Snakes on a Plane tomorrow, I hope all of you are doing your civic duty and following suit.

Zhi and I ordered 2 bean-bag chairs each for free from google, and I'm going to get at least 2 more sexballs, and we are going to turn our living room into some kind of super sized McDonald's ballpit. don't tell her, but actually, it'll be a jessica scott trap, pulling her inexorably westward until she sticks to my living room like a fly on flypaper. except happier.

So who's in for padamosh? I'll organize the bid and stuff.

-k2

7 Comments:

Blogger vmh said...

I'm in for mosh,like a fly on flypaper.

8:32 AM  
Blogger Sober said...

I'm in as well. The bid deadline is on the google calendar. I'd be willing to help you with organization stuff if you'd like.

8:49 AM  
Blogger AWill said...

I'm in for mosh too...

Lightning bolts in k2's hair!!

10:35 AM  
Blogger misterjamo said...

I also would like to play in PADA's Mosh. I have no desire to help you organize it K2.

Bucking the trend,

Jamo

3:07 PM  
Blogger Chris Grant said...

I'm in for padamosh as well. It's close to me, isn't it? In Philly or something?

11:11 AM  
Blogger Chris Grant said...

Oh yeah... glad to hear you're enjoying yourself, K2, and good luck at the job. Don't turn into a hippie--well, don't turn into any more of a hippie.

11:15 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

I would play at mosh, and the ball pit. I hear you're like vanessa in the respect that you have a top secret job building government robots of doom that you're not allowed to talk about.
blink once for yes, twice for no

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home