del.icio.us
So, I think I've concluded that it's a pretty good thing. It's basically a way to store and sort every single thing I find on the web that I might possibly want to look at again, which could prove very useful over the long run. It think it will be especially good for work/serious things, to be able to catalogue all those random things we read once and then never look at again. Now I have to get in the habit of tagging all interesting pages I see---although the Firefox plugin really helps with that.
This article is about interesting ways to use del.icio.us and other similar tools in a serious way. It's specifically about international relations type stuff, but I feel like it could be applied to many subject areas.
Here's my del.icio.us page, by the way.
This article is about interesting ways to use del.icio.us and other similar tools in a serious way. It's specifically about international relations type stuff, but I feel like it could be applied to many subject areas.
Here's my del.icio.us page, by the way.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home