the new facebook
In one window I'm looking at an email from my buddy steve that says:
------------On 9/6/06, Kevin McCloskey wrote:
>> holy crap did you have a skydiving accident?
yeah, I had a hard opening (my chute opened too quickly). Fucked up my back good and proper, might have a concussion.
------------------------------------------------------------------
and simultaneously I'm looking at a facebook feed that says:
Stephen Greenwald left the group Skydivers Are Superior. 8:14pm
the newsfeed thing on facebook is totally worth it. kinda makes me want to not go skydiving though.
------------On 9/6/06, Kevin McCloskey
>> holy crap did you have a skydiving accident?
yeah, I had a hard opening (my chute opened too quickly). Fucked up my back good and proper, might have a concussion.
------------------------------------------------------------------
and simultaneously I'm looking at a facebook feed that says:
Stephen Greenwald left the group Skydivers Are Superior. 8:14pm
the newsfeed thing on facebook is totally worth it. kinda makes me want to not go skydiving though.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home