Chris's comment is even hilarious by association to this post. In fact, now every time I think about figmacau I think about this post and laugh out loud.
The google ad for this is the American Girl Molly Blog. I would say no combination of Jenna, Drew's brain, boogers or shoulder hair could ever be interpreted as American Girl material. Boo Google, you lose. I blame K2.
3 Comments:
Vanessa, Jamo, and I agreed this weekend that we have really dropped the ball by not letting everybody know how much we love this post. So here it is:
This post is fucking genius. It is quite possibly the funniest thing I have seen on this blog. Thank you, Jenna.
Chris's comment is even hilarious by association to this post. In fact, now every time I think about figmacau I think about this post and laugh out loud.
Thank you, Jenna.
The google ad for this is the American Girl Molly Blog.
I would say no combination of Jenna, Drew's brain, boogers or shoulder hair could ever be interpreted as American Girl material. Boo Google, you lose. I blame K2.
Post a Comment
<< Home