Carnival
Hey folks. I just wanted to say that I had a great time this weekend, and I'm really glad that I saw all of you. So thanks to everyone who pressured me into coming up. And Acadia, sorry for waking you up last night.
I will try to come up more regularly, but you all should come down and visit me as well. I have a whole house here, so there's plenty of room.
And I will do my best to spread the gospel of More Hot, Less Hot to the D.C. area.
I will try to come up more regularly, but you all should come down and visit me as well. I have a whole house here, so there's plenty of room.
And I will do my best to spread the gospel of More Hot, Less Hot to the D.C. area.

5 Comments:
well... so far this has only worked for freshmen girls at carnegie mellon. i feel that at some point it will become very inappropriate for 18 year old girls to be licking chris grant, but maybe i'm mistaken.
-sober
Chris, you waking me up at 1230 Sunday night really wasnt that bad. Does anyone remember when Jay woke me up by knocking on the window outside my room (when Jenna and I were on the 1st floor) at 4am wanting to talking to me because he was looking for Jenna to find K2 to go to Goucher for some tournament.
sober, i'm sure that time will only come when chris grant has an 18-year old daughter.
acadia, you loved it. i'd do it all over again. oh yeah. we owned that tournament. no thanks to you.
Sometimes I think that maybe making fun of Chris Grant's masculinity gets old, but then I realize it doesn't.
And with posts like that last one by old CKG I'm sure it will only add to the nipple-ring bashing fun.
Chris,
If you mean by, you want a wider couch, actually, that you want a couch wide enough for you and drunk freshmen girls to spoon on, you should say so. Because you looked quite comfortable there after Liz went home.
Post a Comment
<< Home