Thursday, March 23, 2006

Update

Those stories are fantastic. I would like more. I need to live vicariously through all of you, and it is much harder to do when I am 250 miles away.

My new car has finally got a name, by the way: the Vomit Comit.

In a related story, next time you see Wonder you may refer to him as "Johnny Car Puker."

Yeah, that's right.

1 Comments:

Blogger jenna said...

so i dont think i am actually "on" this frat blog thing because i cant see a place to let me make a new post. someone invite me again.

in other news: last night i did not make out alot with my gay friend adam in order to protect him from two gay stalkers with bad hair at 80's night. also adam did not climb into bed with naked k2. i also did not call lucy at 2:30 am, nor did i call my mom.

part of all of that was true. also, most of it i dont remember... you decide!

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home