Skinny Bitches vs. Fat Fat Fatties
I'm putting together a team for spring league: Skinny Bitches. I'm going to ask:
k2
fraggle
tallee
toad (yuk rookie)
tommy hendrickson
jay denat
jake symoniak (kitten)
jasper
even jenkins
nick turco
pete white
pj williamson
yakov rabinovich (yuk rookie)
jess scott
sober
jacin kacin
raquel & renee rogers
nancy (danger rookie)
corrie
christy lawry
karen thorne
Jenna also says she's starting a spring league team. the Fat Fat Fatties. She says her roster will be:
Jenna
Lucy
Vanessa
Diana
Brittany
becka hutchinson
jenny pack
Jamo
Drew
Slip
Bailey
Evan Schmidt
tom mamaux
henry thorne
andrew willment
mark whorley
stu kellner
Jenna and I can't decide on whose team susan (danger rookie) should be. I'm suggesting finding the height/weights of each of the players on each of our "rosters" and plotting them to decide which team susan is closer to.
Also, I'll need to ask the spring league commissioners if it's ok if we name our team Skinny Bitches. I read an article in the most recent UPA newsletter about how naming teams with profanities is bad for the sport.
If you can suggest any others for either team, please do. Jenna and I just looked through a couple rec league rosters and picked out people.
-k2
k2
fraggle
tallee
toad (yuk rookie)
tommy hendrickson
jay denat
jake symoniak (kitten)
jasper
even jenkins
nick turco
pete white
pj williamson
yakov rabinovich (yuk rookie)
jess scott
sober
jacin kacin
raquel & renee rogers
nancy (danger rookie)
corrie
christy lawry
karen thorne
Jenna also says she's starting a spring league team. the Fat Fat Fatties. She says her roster will be:
Jenna
Lucy
Vanessa
Diana
Brittany
becka hutchinson
jenny pack
Jamo
Drew
Slip
Bailey
Evan Schmidt
tom mamaux
henry thorne
andrew willment
mark whorley
stu kellner
Jenna and I can't decide on whose team susan (danger rookie) should be. I'm suggesting finding the height/weights of each of the players on each of our "rosters" and plotting them to decide which team susan is closer to.
Also, I'll need to ask the spring league commissioners if it's ok if we name our team Skinny Bitches. I read an article in the most recent UPA newsletter about how naming teams with profanities is bad for the sport.
If you can suggest any others for either team, please do. Jenna and I just looked through a couple rec league rosters and picked out people.
-k2

4 Comments:
Handicapping the initial rosters, Vanessa and I feel as though the Fat Fat Fatties are a 5:1 favorite over the Skinny Bitches. Bring it.
whatever jamo, karen thorne will out-chug any of you fatties any day. and then we'll play some ultimate. and the increased percentage of alcohol in our skinny bitch blood will give us indomitable strength.
by the way, chris grant, if you want to come to pittsburgh for spring league games you are welcome to play on our skinny bitch team. it wouldn't be the same without you.
Okay, if we're going to go with Karen Thorne and her chugging ability for your team I vote to include WonderBread on the Fatty team. I'll take Wonder over Karen any day.
too bad fatty's votes don't count.
Post a Comment
<< Home