I'd Like to Thank All the Little People
Ahem...
I passed the Social Studies Praxis tests! And for one of em, I got awarded the ETS Award for Excellence! So thanks B-more crew, for all your help that weekend! Also, some of the questions I got right were a direct result of knowing such a great group of people, like the question on SouthEast Asia that I got right because of knowing K2. So thanks to everyone!
However, I have to admit, I really thought I had bombed the tests. Now, they're scaled, so maybe that just doesn't really bode well for the qualifications of all the other people who took the tests. Or maybe I'm brilliant. Take your pick.
I passed the Social Studies Praxis tests! And for one of em, I got awarded the ETS Award for Excellence! So thanks B-more crew, for all your help that weekend! Also, some of the questions I got right were a direct result of knowing such a great group of people, like the question on SouthEast Asia that I got right because of knowing K2. So thanks to everyone!
However, I have to admit, I really thought I had bombed the tests. Now, they're scaled, so maybe that just doesn't really bode well for the qualifications of all the other people who took the tests. Or maybe I'm brilliant. Take your pick.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home