Belligerent Since Day One
posted by iwearhats at 1:45 AM
i dont remember us winning. i also dont remember drew even being in pittsburgh. i am pretty sure you guys made this all up.
Probably because you spent most of the night either on the floor of the Deli or with your heads in your hands leaning over a nacho bowl. Probably.
I took the olives off for you. Then I threw them at Chris Grant because I was angry he wasn't there. Unfortunately, he was too far away, and just hit some guy who in turn started a bar fight with Acadia.
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
i dont remember us winning. i also dont remember drew even being in pittsburgh. i am pretty sure you guys made this all up.
Probably because you spent most of the night either on the floor of the Deli or with your heads in your hands leaning over a nacho bowl. Probably.
I took the olives off for you. Then I threw them at Chris Grant because I was angry he wasn't there. Unfortunately, he was too far away, and just hit some guy who in turn started a bar fight with Acadia.
Post a Comment
<< Home