Interviews!
I have interviews! Baltimore Teaching Residency and Philly Teaching Fellowship both want me to come in for interviews! They're more like try-outs than interviews; I have to prepare a 5 minute sample lesson, participate in group discussion on a few articles I'll have to read, create a writing sample, and do a 30 minute personal interview. It's pretty intense to say the least.
So Baltimore Contingency, I'll be returning around March 4th or so. It's the beginning of Spring Break, so I don't know if I'll be able to stay, I might have to motor down to Carolina afterwards, but there's a likelihood I'll either want to celebrate or lament the interview day.
So Baltimore Contingency, I'll be returning around March 4th or so. It's the beginning of Spring Break, so I don't know if I'll be able to stay, I might have to motor down to Carolina afterwards, but there's a likelihood I'll either want to celebrate or lament the interview day.

3 Comments:
Congratulations, Fraggle. These places where you'll be interviewing... what grade levels do they teach at?
Philly is Middle School level, so probably 6-8th, and Baltimore is Middle and High school, so 6-12. I'd prefer older kids, but I'll go where I'm offered.
middle school kids probably won't try to beat you up. as far as i can tell. and if they did, you could take them. easily. i'd say you always want to put yourself in a position of power, be it academic, or physical. good luck.
Post a Comment
<< Home