Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Patriot Act

Apparently the Feds got a hold of my post below about possibly distributing vicodin to my friends and at 2 in the morning last night my door was pounded down and a Jack Bauer type dragged me into the back of a van. I have been taken to some sort of holding cell with men who have "TERRORIST" branded into their foreheads. I don't know where I am or what time it is, but the authorities offered me one phone call or one blog post (apparently the judicial system is hip to the times) so I chose the blog post. I'll keep you updated.

God Damn Patriot Act.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Grant said...

Is this some sort of attempt at conservative humor? Did you get an email from the Heritage Foundation titled ``How to make fun of your liberal friends?''

Silly Jamo. It's only funny when liberals make fun of conservative sensitivities, not the other way around.

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home