Friday, January 13, 2006

Figma Cau?

So, I was never in Figma Cau, but I happily accept the invitation to be part of the blog. I also don't know who else got the invite.

It's a slow day at work today. The interns across the hall are talking about leaving at 3:30 and starting to drink. I may join them. Other important issues in my life include a ski trip this Sunday to West Virginia: should I go or not? On the upside, it's skiing; but on the downside we've been having some warm weather, so the slopes might suck, and taking the trip would involve skipping the bar on Sat night. Any input?

2 Comments:

Blogger Fraggle said...

i hate skiing. Skiing is either cold and no fun or the slopes suck and its no fun. Go drinking. Much better idea.

Also, in my mind Figma Cau became separate from the actual team. Not everyone on Foot Clan was in Figma Cau, and not everyone in Figma Cau was on Foot Clan. I don't know if anyone else agrees, but since I'm doling out invitations, it doesn't really matter. Yes, that's a blatant abuse of power. Perhaps with time I'll create some more moderators. When thy hast proven thy worth.

3:08 PM  
Blogger misterjamo said...

I agree. I always felt that Figma Cau was more of a Henry Street thing than a Foot Clan thing.

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home