Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Nationals Partying

Just so people are aware, I'm trying to get the Sabah guys to reserve me a room at their hotel. In this room, I'm hoping some of y'all will be wanting to do it old-school. I'm thinking Henry St 2003 meets PADA Mosh hotel room 2002 meets an all night drive-in liquor store.

Anybody up for it?

7 Comments:

Blogger jenna said...

i know a bunch of the yuk guys are going. acadia and i wanted to go. tommy and joe want to go. jacin and lucy?

oh, and can we make jenny pack be in our room again just so we can wake her up by trying to move her so we can drink more loudly in the middle of the night?

10:34 PM  
Blogger Fraggle said...

hmmm... i think that's more than one room's worth of people, and I don't want to ask the team to front more than the two extra rooms (one's for Brody, but I assume he's gonna sleep) they're doing already. I just want to make sure that I don't end up with a room all to myself and no one to stay in it/help me pay for it.

I'll make sure to let someone know what hotel they choose.

10:40 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

i know a few pitt women wanted to come. and i don't expect anyone to front money for rooms, but what do you think the chance of getting a room in the same hotel would be?

oh, and i'm def. in for drinking nationals (since we didn't make it) and making drew try to carry JP to another room, cause that went swimmingly last time.

hearts and starfish,
-lucy

11:57 PM  
Blogger Fraggle said...

Well I'm hoping that the team will just get a couple extra for us when they book theirs.. and if they can manage that then we'll be in their hotel. Hopefully we won't get split up from other partiers though.

12:05 AM  
Blogger k2 said...

If only it had been drew who tried to carry Jenny Pack out of that room.. I'm pretty sure she thought I was trying to molest her in her sleep or something.

3:06 AM  
Blogger AWill said...

I will be more than happy to feed you guys alcohol, and potentially carry Jenny Pack somewhere.
I have no idea what my room situation is, but mlop, mccomb, emily and I are all coming...

9:26 AM  
Blogger Sober said...

can we have a theme party in the hotel room? i would love that, and it would make it more fun to wonder through the halls of the hotel.

2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home