Monday, April 30, 2007

More Henry Street Famousness

Do I recognize at least one person in the first picture?

A very interesting article, methinks.

3 Comments:

Blogger misterjamo said...

hmm, i'm not entirely certain that person is who we think he is (the "livestrong" bracelet doesn't seem his style). but i'm more concerned about how vanessa got here honorary "ambush" shirt after reading this:

For a $2 donation, the [Ambush]players give lapdances and flashes and make out with strangers. One year, an Ambush player gave a male counterpart a spanking while onlookers threw dollar bills and cheered. The next year, another Ambush player wore pasties and but on a burlesque show.

yeah i think she and i will have a talk tonight.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Chris Grant said...

I'm also skeptical about the bracelet.

But if there ever was a team made to wear pasties and put on a burlesque show, it's the Money Mellons.

12:40 PM  
Blogger vmh said...

Well, I DO have a history with Adam Zagoria. I picked up with Tattoo Hottie, which he captained, for Chowdafest one year. So, I'll just leave it up to your imagination how I managed to win over that t-shirt.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home