k2--smoldering gaze vanessa -- incredulous gaze directed at jamo drew -- well, he looks like drew jamo -- with a turban, a beer sitting on his crotch, and gang signs ckg -- not at all interested in any of it
It looks like it must have been a good weekend. I'm sorry that I missed it.
It was a good weekend, and we all wish you could've made it, Diana. But I would argue against your description of me. I was interested. Maybe too interested. I was going for something like, "creepy 'half there' old guy that nobody knows."
But seriously, it was great to see everybody this weekend. A special thanks to the ladies of Pier Street for letting me crash there.
ckg said it best. this was a phenomenal carnival and while it would have been great to have the mellon and danger ladies around to get wasted all day it was really awesome to watch them play.
look out at regionals bitches! the 4-1-2 is gonna pwn some mofos.
yeah im glad you guys where there. sometimes i forget to throw the really bladey flicks to acadia in the back corner of the endzone for scores..... not this time.
you kept me on my toes, you shiny cheer-machines you...
6 Comments:
with fans that are lookin' SOOOOOOOO GOOD!!! It's not surprising that the money mellons made regionals!
congrats again! and it was great seeing the folks in this picture this weekend.
Let's break this picture down a bit...
k2--smoldering gaze
vanessa -- incredulous gaze directed at jamo
drew -- well, he looks like drew
jamo -- with a turban, a beer sitting on his crotch, and gang signs
ckg -- not at all interested in any of it
It looks like it must have been a good weekend. I'm sorry that I missed it.
It was a good weekend, and we all wish you could've made it, Diana. But I would argue against your description of me. I was interested. Maybe too interested. I was going for something like, "creepy 'half there' old guy that nobody knows."
But seriously, it was great to see everybody this weekend. A special thanks to the ladies of Pier Street for letting me crash there.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ckg said it best. this was a phenomenal carnival and while it would have been great to have the mellon and danger ladies around to get wasted all day it was really awesome to watch them play.
look out at regionals bitches! the 4-1-2 is gonna pwn some mofos.
yeah im glad you guys where there. sometimes i forget to throw the really bladey flicks to acadia in the back corner of the endzone for scores..... not this time.
you kept me on my toes, you shiny cheer-machines you...
Post a Comment
<< Home