Thursday, March 01, 2007

Blendtec

The Question: Will it Blend?
The Answer: Yes

We clearly need to invest in this product... when faced with bad beer, this provides the perfect solution
also... quick way to make a lantern!


july 14th is my birthday. i'm just throwing that out there

11 Comments:

Blogger Chris Grant said...

That glow stick video is amazing. I used a Blendtec to make real smoothies when I worked at Borders, and although I was going to say that it actually sucks balls, I probably just think that because I hated my job. I bet it would be pretty cool to have one at home.

9:54 AM  
Blogger misterjamo said...

i like how on the glow stick video the guy calls the instructions the "destructions."

7:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The only way that you are getting a blendtec for your birthday is if it is blending maragritas 24 hours straight.

Hmm...

Someone buy this woman a blendtec!

July 14th is Lucy's 21st birthday. Just throwing that out there.

5:20 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Diana,
I really don't have an issue with that scenario.

I will however, need someone to help me drink the constant flow of margaritas.

Also, you switched the digits... I will actually be celebrating my 12th birthday this July.

11:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lucypie,

That's not even funny. Do you know how long I have thought you were 21? DO YOU!?!

It is about freaking time you were actually 21. At this point, I don't even care if it is your actual 21st.

Lucy WILL be turning 21 on July 14, damnit!

5:36 PM  
Blogger Chris Grant said...

FYI, Diana, I'll be celebrating my belated Bar Mitzvah this summer, and I hope you can make it.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Chris,

I would be honored to be with you on the day that you become a man. Just tell me when and where.

10:59 PM  
Blogger Fraggle said...

Diana!! Are you sure Drew's ok with you helping CKG become a man?!?

11:25 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

You mean nipple piercing isn't a part of Bar Mitzvah-ing? Weird. I thought for sure that's what happened.

1:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fraggle, I am an independent woman. I don't need permission from Drew to help CKG follow the path of the chosen people.

And the nipple piercing just makes it more enjoyable...or at least, I think that's what CKG has been trying to tell us.

4:24 PM  
Blogger dth said...

I guess I should read comments more often.

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home