Since birth, asshole!
So the Mormon kids come to my door and invite me down to check out their church. I listen to their rant a little bit, wondering if they're trained to not let you get in a word edgewise, finally I just blurt over him.
Me: Thanks, but I'm Jewish. Not planning on changing any time soon.
Kid: Oh. That's cool. How long have you been Jewish?
He was offering to give me their card so they could help me if I needed to move. Like I want to move my stuff while listening to rants about converting to the Latter Day Saints.
Me: Thanks, but I'm Jewish. Not planning on changing any time soon.
Kid: Oh. That's cool. How long have you been Jewish?
He was offering to give me their card so they could help me if I needed to move. Like I want to move my stuff while listening to rants about converting to the Latter Day Saints.

2 Comments:
honestly, getting mormon kids to move your stuff for free is probably worth it.
i disagree. mormons have weak arms. plus they wear some sort of ritualistic underwear that limits range of motion. totally inhibits their ability to carry large, unwieldy furniture.
Post a Comment
<< Home