I think I've seen something like this before, but it was much more lowbrow and catered mostly to drunk people. The options were between things like Chuck Norris and a bacon cheeseburger, and it didn't try to do any personality calculations. It was basically like Am I Hot or Not? Man, remember when that site came out? It was great.
This thing is pretty cool though. It guessed correctly about me a couple of times, but it also thought that I prefer mild foods to spicy foods, which is bullshit. I'm not Irish! (Well, I am part Irish, but luckily those pussy genes got beat out by my Italian genes.)
2 Comments:
I think I've seen something like this before, but it was much more lowbrow and catered mostly to drunk people. The options were between things like Chuck Norris and a bacon cheeseburger, and it didn't try to do any personality calculations. It was basically like Am I Hot or Not? Man, remember when that site came out? It was great.
This thing is pretty cool though. It guessed correctly about me a couple of times, but it also thought that I prefer mild foods to spicy foods, which is bullshit. I'm not Irish! (Well, I am part Irish, but luckily those pussy genes got beat out by my Italian genes.)
It guessed right about me the first time then wrong twice then right three times.
Happy Valentine's Day everyone.
Someone at work just gave me candy...so I'm happy its Valentine's day!
Post a Comment
<< Home