Figma Father's Fest For Frisbee Fucks (aka WHITE NIGHTS, BITCHES!!!)
White Nights has been announced for June 16-17!!
Personally, I've been waiting for that announcement and hoping it was on the one weekend that I'd be able to go for... oh... about... EVER! So today is a very good day.
I don't think we need to wait to make sure we have enough for a team, right? We're past crap like that, right? What we DO need:
Volunteer to register and front bid immediately, I know Younguns already has theirs in. The way the tournament has been growing, I wouldn't be surprised if it fills up fast.
Volunteer to let Banyas know, since he won't sign up for the goddamn blog.
Volunteer to arrive super early and set up FigmaCauTown
Volunteer to bring pie
Volunteer to bring IKE
Volunteer to convince Stu he should play with us
Least but not last, Volunteer to get me to/from an airport and let me sleep on their couch for a couple days before and after. I'm leaning towards airports closer to Cooperstown like NYC, Boston, Philly, Balto/DC.
Last but not least, Volunteer to find life insurance policies for our livers.
WOOT!!
Personally, I've been waiting for that announcement and hoping it was on the one weekend that I'd be able to go for... oh... about... EVER! So today is a very good day.
I don't think we need to wait to make sure we have enough for a team, right? We're past crap like that, right? What we DO need:
Volunteer to register and front bid immediately, I know Younguns already has theirs in. The way the tournament has been growing, I wouldn't be surprised if it fills up fast.
Volunteer to let Banyas know, since he won't sign up for the goddamn blog.
Volunteer to arrive super early and set up FigmaCauTown
Volunteer to bring pie
Volunteer to bring IKE
Volunteer to convince Stu he should play with us
Least but not last, Volunteer to get me to/from an airport and let me sleep on their couch for a couple days before and after. I'm leaning towards airports closer to Cooperstown like NYC, Boston, Philly, Balto/DC.
Last but not least, Volunteer to find life insurance policies for our livers.
WOOT!!

11 Comments:
I will send the bid tomorrow morning.
Fraggle, you're welcome at my place, lots of airports around, plus some people live near me that you know too. DC has museums and monuments and shit.
Also, fold out couch, HDTV, all that other fancy tv crap. Not really close to cooperstown.
The current Google Ad for this post is "Are you a Bad Parent?"
My parents are throwing a party in england, which Jamo and I will be at. There is 1 (ONE) weekend that is blocked off for us in this entire year, which consists of at least 365 days, and that is it.
Poopy caca
i hate to say this... but i think IKE might have been lost in the great migration from henry st. i haven't seen him since, hmmm, maybe the week after sl finals?
Well now we know why google is giving us ads about parenting...we lost IKE.
If I ever decide to have children, I would want them to have wheels and carry beer around for me. We really need to work on our parenting skills.
dont worry, the google ad now is for Drug Rehabilitation, finding a Pittsburgh Area Detox place.
Sorry guys, but you all lose. The ad I'm getting now is "Father Mothers: Free to Join. 1000's of pictures & video's of Handsome Single Fathers."
Google clearly knows me way too well. K2, you have to stop feeding information about me into your "representative web browser" profile.
no one else is getting ads about growing edible mushrooms? weird.
i've got the edible growing mushrooms ad now.
You know, I think that the number of times we mention what ads we're seeing on this blog probably throws off the algorithm that determines which ads we see. If we keep it up, we might eventually only get ads about drugs, alcohol, and sex. It's awesome. We're like meta-consumers.
Post a Comment
<< Home