Apples to Pictures?
I was thinking about it today, and I don't look at old pictures as often as I would like. Especially of you troublemakers. So I propose a game:
Someone (I don't know how this is decided) posts a topic. The
topic can be anything: "funny", "scary", "cabin", "Jenna", etc. Everyone has X hours to submit a link to a picture that is online. It can be your own picture, someone else's picture, or a random picture you find online. Whoever posted the word (or maybe someone else)
picks the "best" entry. Maybe whoever posted the best get's to pick the next category.
Let me know what you think. Also, is there a nice way to view blog comments without visiting said blog?
Someone (I don't know how this is decided) posts a topic. The
topic can be anything: "funny", "scary", "cabin", "Jenna", etc. Everyone has X hours to submit a link to a picture that is online. It can be your own picture, someone else's picture, or a random picture you find online. Whoever posted the word (or maybe someone else)
picks the "best" entry. Maybe whoever posted the best get's to pick the next category.
Let me know what you think. Also, is there a nice way to view blog comments without visiting said blog?

5 Comments:
This sounds like a good idea to me.
I also want a way to view and post comments to this blog from Google Reader.
1. i agree that comments should appear on the reader
2. sounds like a fun game, drew
3. "funny - scary - cabin - jenna" ?! what are you trying to tell me, huh?!?
I totally hate the game Apples to Apples, but this game sounds fun.
Speaking of association games:
http://shygypsy.com/farm/p.cgi
I propose collaboration.
there can't possibly be any "funny, scary, cabin, jenna" pictures of most of us on the interwebs.
we're respectable people.
this game can never work.
i'm in
Post a Comment
<< Home