Halloween can't come soon enough
An older man wearing a stovepipe hat, a waistcoat and a phony beard sat down at a bar and ordered a drink. As the bartender set it down, he asked, "Going to a party?"
"Yeah, a costume party," the man answered, "I'm supposed to come dressed as my love life."
"But you look like Abe Lincoln." protested the barkeep.
"That's right. My last four scores were seven years ago."
---------------------------
You may or may not know this about me...I like bad jokes.
"Yeah, a costume party," the man answered, "I'm supposed to come dressed as my love life."
"But you look like Abe Lincoln." protested the barkeep.
"That's right. My last four scores were seven years ago."
---------------------------
You may or may not know this about me...I like bad jokes.

1 Comments:
anyone else feel the serious lack of theme parties in their lives?
Post a Comment
<< Home