Wednesday, July 18, 2007

make me a mix!

i was thinking that it would be sweet if i had a bunch of mix cds made by you guys for my drive to california. some stuff that will keep me company as i drive through the never-ending rows of corn in nebraska. where i can be like, "okay, time to ride with jenna!" and then i put in the jenna cd. so i'll get into pittsburgh on saturday and be around for like 10 days (prolly going to leave on the 31st or the first) so we should hang out lots and you should make me cds. w00t!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

how are you going to drive to california if your gas tank is filled with sugar, your tires are slashed, peanut butter is mysteriously coating the inside of your cd player, 7 pounds of tuna fish are strategically hidden in your car, the driver's side door is missing, and your rear view mirror has been replaced by a cheese sandwich?

this seems like a faulty plan jamo.

p.s. i have no idea how any of these things could possibly happen to your car.

5:17 PM  
Blogger k2 said...

Jamo I burned you a CD, but I think it's allergic to peanut butter so I better send you the file over the internets. Let me know when you'll have a stable internet connection for about an hour and I'll set up an FTP server on my lappy for ya.

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home