Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Best job in the world for a 26-year-old

Barack Obama's body man.

I could be this guy:
Mr. Love, 26, is Mr. Obama’s body man, the personal aide who shadows the senator and anticipates everything he needs — and everything he does not need. He is not a bodyguard (security is provided by the Secret Service), but rather the ultimate assistant, rarely more than a body length away from the candidate.

Except that I didn't play football and basketball at Duke, and I'm probably not cooler than Obama.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger misterjamo said...

also, your name isn't "mr. love."

10:22 AM  
Blogger Chris Grant said...

People know me by that name in some places.

2:45 PM  
Blogger dth said...

It is a shame that ckg is such a good handle for you, Chris, or you would certainly be Mr. Love from now on. You might even be that for me, now.

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home