Smart People
If you havent heard, a movie is being shot at CMU next week, its called "Smart People." Check it out. With that background, let me tell you a little story about my day today. I went to the gym, Skibo, the old school gym, did my workout thing, then went to shower in the lockerroom. As Im finishing up and drying off, a middle aged, nicely dressed woman walks into the shower area saying "is anyone in here?" Yes, actually, I am in here and I am naked. She says she's doing some scouting for a movie, but dont worry, she'll let me get decent before everyone else comes in. Then she asks if its ok if other people come in to the front area while Im changing in the back?? Of course. So they proceed to have people come in and I can hear them make fun of the girl who's getting dressed in the back. Basically, once I have pants and a shirt on, I give her the ok, and as Im putting on my socks and shoes, 20 people (guys) walk into the lockerroom and bathroom talking about where they're going to film each scene.
A lot of people almost saw me naked. But, last time I checked, I dont thinkthere was a casting call for the random naked girl in Smart People.
A lot of people almost saw me naked. But, last time I checked, I dont thinkthere was a casting call for the random naked girl in Smart People.

4 Comments:
I love that the article seems to view Wonder Boys not using CMU's name in the film as some big injustice; but Michael Chabon was a writer at Pitt and the book is loosely based on his time there.
Of course it's a huge injustice that they didn't use CMU's name! Remember, this is a school that's actually placed commercials on TV. We're aiming for a name recognition right up there with ITT Tech.
But in any case, have I ever told you people how much I love Rachel Weisz? Those of you that are there have to do some reconnaissance and let me know when she'll be on campus, so I can find her and make her marry me.
Of course it's a huge injustice that they didn't use CMU's name! Remember, this is a school that's actually placed commercials on TV. We're aiming for a name recognition right up there with ITT Tech.
But in any case, have I ever told you people how much I love Rachel Weisz? Those of you that are there have to do some reconnaissance and let me know when she'll be on campus, so I can find her and make her marry me.
The story has changed, no more Rachel Weisz, its Sarah Jessica Parker now. http://cmu.edu/homepage/beyond/smart-people.shtml
Post a Comment
<< Home